Emotional Intelligence Certification
Do you want to…
- Learn how to assess your current state, or your clients current state, of Emotional Intelligence?
- Understand how to take your ‘Emotional Temperature’?
- Discover the framework that, when used, leads to greater levels of Emotional Intelligence and a more fulfilled life?
- Uncover powerful tools, strategies, workbooks and questionnaires to help increase your and your clients Emotional Intelligence?
Do you want all of that? Yes, that’s what you are here for!
Uncover the powerful Emotional Intelligence change framework & help yourself and others with Emotional Intelligence
- Discover how to use Emotional Intelligence to help yourself and others
- Learn how to improve your own Emotional Intelligence
- Unlock the powerful tools & strategies of emotional intelligence to help yourself & others through emotional turmoil
- Emotional Intelligence can be used to help with anxiety, depression, stress, overwhelm and many more emotional issues
- Take a fully comprehensive journey into the world of Emotional Intelligence and you will find a framework that is extremely adept at helping to not only improve your life and the lives of your clients (if you are within the Helping Industry or want to be), you will also find that improving levels of Emotional Intelligence helps with conditions such as:
- Frustration and much, much more!
Throughout this Emotional Intelligence course you will be guided through the five stage emotional intelligence framework along with NLP technique, activities, exercises and worksheets that will help you to understand where you are now and how to improve. All of this is also easily transferable to help you work with others with the aim of improving their lives.
Research shows that emotional intelligence is a necessary quality for being your best in your personal and professional relationships. In fact, studies have found that the majority of workplace success in leadership positions is linked to emotional intelligence. In personal relationships, emotional intelligence also contributes to happier and deeper connections.