Life Coaching & Motivation Coach
We help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life. Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals and home-makers all reach their goals with the help of a life coach. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for life coaching. Not only will your life coach help you close the gap, your life coach will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
Life Coaching helps you with :
- Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Loving Relationships That Work
- Career Change – Creating Workplaces That Work
- The Mastery of Balance – Juggling a Life
- Self Care – Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose
- Hot Buttons – Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self & Identity – Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
- Homesteading, Environmental Activism & Permaculture
- Artists – Creativity & Art
- Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The life coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
Motivational coaches are trained strategists hired to help people assess their strengths, set strategic goals, and take steps to achieve success. Depending on their specialties, they’re also commonly referred to as life, executive or performance coaches.
Emotional Intelligence Coach
Emotional Intelligence training is, the ability to tune in to our feelings and those of others, and to effectively manage emotions in ourselves and our relationships, is key to high performance and outstanding leadership. As it is often difficult to recognize our own weaknesses, and to take steps for lasting change, the guidance of a coach can make a fundamental difference in improving Emotional Intelligence competencies.
Why need a Life Coach?
By harnessing the energy of a client’s passions, a coach can develop practical applications for achieving specific goals and aspirations. A coach is also in a unique position to notice patterns in a client’s behavior, and can share these perceptions in a thoughtful and non-judgmental way, enabling the client to become more self-aware and to “unstuck” unproductive habits.
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life