What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro-Linguistic Programming describes the fundamental dynamics between mind (neuro) and language (linguistic) and how their interplay affects our body and behavior (programming).
Highlights of NLP:
- Change, adopt or eliminate behaviors as you desire
- Choose your mental, emotional and physical states at any time!
- Communicate more effectively with anyone you meet and even yourself!
- Remove limiting beliefs, Access powerful internal resources
- Get the results you want, Lead the life you want and deserve, Lack of confidence or self esteem ,Lack of direction
NLP Pracrictioner & Master Practitioner
- Become a Fully Accredited NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner
- Discover the powerful guides, strategies, tools and techniques that NLP has to help yourself and others
- When you’ve completed the course you can claim you personalized Certificate of Accreditation from Universal coaching & Training
- Understand NLP from Beginners Level all the way through to Expert Level
Here's what you will learn...
- How to connect with people at the deepest level
- Become a master communicator and develop rapport with anyone within minutes
- Why the creators of NLP studied language in the smallest of details and how that can skyrocket your life and allow you to help others do the same.
- Understand how the unconscious mind works and how to use it at its most effective
- All of the techniques that NLP offers and how to use them for yourself and others
- Take your own life to a whole new level with NLP
- How Beliefs, Values and Rules control our lives and how to use them to set yourself and others free
- Discover a framework that NLP can be used with to create positive change
- Uncover what drives our lives and how that can help people change – understand what really makes people tick.
- The tools and techniques that the worlds top Coaches and Practitioners use to help create change in their clients
- Just how fulfilling it is to help someone create the life they want
- How to become a Fully Accredited NLP Practitioner & NLP Master Practitioner
- You will learn practical NLP principles and processes that you can use with clients, in your personal life, career or relationships right away.
- Sharpen up your primary senses, develop your intuition and increase your level of self-awareness and self-effectiveness.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings, and install new and more effective ways of thinking, acting and behaving.
- You will understand the primary motivations and reasoning’s behind most patterns of behavior (productive and destructive).
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising or helping people, even if you don’t intend to become an NLP Practitioner.
NLP Course Details
NLP Practitioner Program
Duration: 4 Days (3 days in class training and 1 day practical session on coaching)
NLP Master Practitioner Program
Pre-requisites: NLP Practitioner
Duration: 5 Days